What is EdEssential
EdEssential is a community outreach initiative by Geetika Kapoor. Having practiced in the field of Education and Child Psychology for over 15 years, trained in scientist-practitioner model, it is her vision to bring science of education and behavior to people whom it matters the most- school managements, administrators, teachers and parents.
EdEssential is devoted to strengthening environments where children reach their best potential; be it schools, home, or the community.
Our activities include:
- School-based consultations for school managements, administrators and teachers in finding solutions for students' academic, social and emotional needs.
- Extensive, year-long training modules for teachers in using and developing instructional programs based on evidence based strategies.
- Enabling teachers in implementing the designed instructional programs
- Coaching teachers in classrooms when hands on training is requested
- Conducting awareness workshops for parents and teachers
- Assisting schools in developing educational models to support learners who underachieve and/ or exhibit identified special needs